We value partnership
As an electronic contract manufacturer, ADL takes a complex process makes it easy. Our integrated design and manufacturing services cater to the requirements of individual customers to ensure that you always receive the best possible electronics solutions. We can leverage big-company capabilities while still providing a small-company feel to provide on-time deliveries and more personal attention, and we excel at delivering unsurpassed quality from concept to production.
The innovation, dedication and teamwork of our employees consistently builds strong relationships with our customers whom we treat as an extension of our own team. This mentality allows us to better understand your needs and to tailor our services to yield the most value.
Whether you need to redesign a printed circuit board, other electronic component or even quickly ramp to mass production, we will be the electronic contract manufacturer partner you can depend on, because no matter the job, ADL is Electronics Made Easy.
A History of Growth as an Electronic Contract Manufacturer
1993 Founded as an engineering design company
- 1997 Entered the business as a Electronics Contract Manufacturer
- 2003 Achieved first ISO Certification and a new standard for the organization
- 2004 Started box build assembly operation
- 2009 Acquired by LSI Industries (NASDAQ: LYTS)
- 2012 Invested in fourth fully automated production line, increasing capacity
- 2016 Upgraded all four production lines to accommodate 23” printed circuit boards, expanding capabilities
- 2019 Optimized for growth
- Integrated electronics manufacturing and design services
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Columbus, OH
- 170+ dedicated employees
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Member of IPC
Experience the ADL Difference
- Integrated contract manufacturing and engineering design services to offer as much or as little support as your project requires
- State-of-the art assembly equipment to build your product with speed and precision
- Complete turnkey solutions from dedicated technicians and a skilled design staff
- In-house operations in-house for coating, wire harness and box builds to support all your electronic manufacturing requirements
- Lean manufacturing team focus on continuous improvement of processes, throughput and yield to ensure your product is built faster, for less cost, and with a relentless pursuit of quality
- Dedicated business manager and a manufacturing engineer to ensure your project’s success
- Accessibility, whether in person or via teleconference, at your facility or ours; we’re fully engaged on your project
- Financial strength, as a member of the LSI Industries (NASDAQ: LYTS) family of companies, we are backed by a financially strong organization who can support opportunities with confidence
- We provide rapid quote response.
- Our team leverages all lean principles.
- We demonstrate agility in build, inspection and test processes.
Adaptability: We provide personal attention and flexible services catered to meet your needs.
Quality assurance: We are committed to shipping defect-free product.
Enterprise Resource Planning: Our ERP software allows us to quickly adapt to changes in your requirements. It also manages:
- Order processing
- Job scheduling
- Material planning and control
- Supply chain management
- Inventory management
- Shop floor planning and scheduling
- Financial administration
We strive to be a responsible member of our local community by incorporating sound environmental practices into our day-to-day business operations. Our programs include lead containment, electronics recycling and reusable packaging. We continuously strive to minimize waste, prevent pollution and minimize health and safety risks in all our operations.