Working at ADL
LSI ADL Technology is a customer-centric company with a goal of exceeding customer expectations through continuous improvement. With core values of Leadership, Strength and Innovation, we look for dynamic team players who want to make a positive difference. We offer a diverse environment with opportunities to work with an excellent team providing world class products & services.
We encourage you to join the LSI Talent Community!
A list of all positions open at all the LSI Industries facilities is available on the LSI career portal. The list below are career opportunities at ADL Technology in Columbus, OH.
- Coating Prep. Prepare electronic assemblies before and after the coating and/or potting process
- SB Coating Technician. Encapsulate prepared printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies using coating and potting materials.
- Assembly. Prepare components and build upon printed circuit boards. Conduct mechanical and electrical assembly of PCB products. Assemble products until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations.
- Solderer. Hand solder and repair printed circuit boards to meet IPC specifications and assure quality standards and meet customer demands. Assemble products until they are completed to acceptance test procedures and routing operations.
Machine Operator. Operate and maintain surface mount and/or auto insertion machines that assemble and solder printed circuit boards.
- Maintenance Tech. Perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes. Perform general, routine, and emergency machine, electric, building preventative maintenance and grounds keeping.
- Receiving Clerk. Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards. Ensures finished products are packaged and stored in a safe and quality-assured manner and prepared to be shipped to meet consumer needs
- Shipping/Packaging Clerk. Ensures finished products are packaged and stored in a safe and quality-assured manner and prepared to be shipped to meet consumer needs. Prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
- Warehouser. Manages and ensures efficiency of inventory storage and accuracy, dock management and the kitting of jobs to production.
- Electronics Design Engineer. Develop new and improve existing products for contract manufacturing customers, support contract manufacturing efforts
- Electronics Engineering Technician. Support electronics design, test engineering, and test department activities
- Manufacturing Engineer. To maintain, troubleshoot, service, and provide technical support for all PCB production equipment, to include TH Component Prep machines, lead and lead free Wave Solder machines, and Selective Solder machines.
Learn more and apply today!
To learn more about ADL Technology’s current openings and apply for any position visit the LSI career portal.
Please note, this portal lists all the jobs available at all LSI facilities, not just those at ADL Technology.
To see only openings at ADL Technology search for our location: Columbus.