Get a Quote for Your Next Project
To quote your assembly, we will typically ask you to provide the following documentation. Please send your inquiries to email@example.com or visit our Contact page for more ways to connect.
- Bill of materials: reference designators, component manufacturers, part numbers and substitution allowance
- Gerber files: describe each PCB layer; used by the PCB fabricator to build the bare circuit board
- Fabrication notes: type of circuit board material, leaded or lead-free, and other special instructions for the circuit board
- Testing instructions: any necessary procedures, fixtures or firmware, if required
- Timing and quantity: estimated annual usage (EAU) and the desired product delivery schedule
- Other documentation: assembly drawings, electrical schematics, ASCII-formatted PCB layout files, etc.
How the Process to Quote Your Project Works
- We schedule a conversation between you and one of our business managers and manufacturing engineers.
- You send us a file package describing your assembly.
- We generate a production quote based on the information we have received from you.
- We review the quote together and answer your questions before any work begins.