High-Tech, Custom Electronics Manufacturing Services
Precise, automated, and Lean. Our Ohio electronics manufacturing facilities are outfitted with the best in technology, equipment and processes so we deliver high-quality, cost-effective products quickly. Since flexibility is vital, we pair the right capabilities with your unique project objectives and then we provide full electronic design services from concept to production. We support your products and company, now and as your product lines’ requirements evolve over time.
Choose Only the Contract Electronic Manufacturing Services You Need
Whether you need the entire contract manufacturing workflow or a specific set of capabilities, you can insert yourself in our production process and choose only the services that are essential to the success of your electronic manufacturing project.
Advanced Production Capabilities for Electronics Contract Manufacturing
Browse ADL Technology’s extensive list of assembly services and equipment assets. Learn more about Lean manufacturing services at ADL Technology or get a quote for your next project, today!
We offer the following electronic contract manufacturing services.
PCB, Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
Our specialty is the full service manufacturing of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assemblies. For additional information, visit ADL Technology’s page about Printer Circuit Board Manufacture and Design. We offer both surface mount and through hole assembly services for PCBs
Surface Mount Assembly
- Prototype, low, medium, high volume
- RoHS-compliant production capabilities
- LED assemblies, fine pitch, BGA
- uBGA, QFN, 0201 components
- Pemtron 3D solder paste inspection
Through Hole Assembly
- Automated and manual processes
- Prototype, low and medium volume
Box Build and Control Panel Assembly
ADL Technology offers systems integration services, also known as box builds. We will be happy to partner with you or source the components you need and provide your company with a completed device.
Additional information about our Box Builds & System Integrations is available.
Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
Conformal Coating and Potting
- Manual and automated and spray coating
- Two-part epoxies
- Silicone dips
Testing and Inspection
- Custom test fixture design
- Troubleshooting to the component level
Learn more about our commitment to quality and our testing and inspection processes.
We are continually investing in equipment to ensure that we deliver you a consistent, quality product which meets your specifications. Some of the equipment used in our electronic manufacturing process is listed below.
Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
- Four identical, fully automated lines
- MPM Accela screen printers with post-print 2D inspection
- Pemtron 3D solder paste inspection capabilities
- Universal Fuzion placement machines
- NPI barcode scanning for machine and component setup and validation
- Capable of placing 0201 components and 0.4mm BGAs
- BTU Pyramax 150 12 zone reflow ovens with auto load/unload functionality
Through Hole Technology
- Fully automated insertion equipment – RAD_8 radial machine and VCD_8 axial machine
- Auto and manual component lead preparation
- Slide lines and “one piece flow” lines
- Hand-soldering stations
Wave and Selective Solder Technology
- RoHS compliant production capabilities
- Two Electrovert Vectra wave solder machines, one for leaded assemblies and one for lead-free
- ERSA 345 selective solder machine with dual alloy capability – no changeover required
- Three YESTECH FX AOI machines
- X-ray capability
- End of line quality inspection
- Air-Vac semi-automated rework equipment
- Technicians certified to IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620
Potting and Coating
- PVA for automated conformal coating
- Two enclosed, vented spray booths
- Komax KAPA240 wire cutter/stripper
- Artos CR-22 and CS-326 wire processing equipment
- Dynalab 256-point cable harness tester
- Schleuniger and Carpenter processing equipment
Aegis Manufacturing Software
- Directly imports PCB design files including CAD ASCII, Gerber, X-Y Data and scanned image formats
- Timely turnaround for offline multi-machine programming
At ADL Technology, we believe that Lean manufacturing processes benefit everyone, and are critical element of our electronic manufacturing services. Creating high quality, customized products isn’t enough. By reducing waste and streamlining our processes, we aim to provide you with great products and a superior customer experience characterized by:
- The shortest possible cycle time
- Clarity of project execution
- Flexibility to adhere to your specifications and standards
- Excellent return on your investment as our parts become part of your finished product
To achieve Lean manufacturing, we strive to ensure the best and fastest flow of:
- Parts required to build your project
- Information exchanged between your company and ADL Technology’s staff
- Production decisions
- Final products shipped
We support Lean electronic manufacturing by hiring the right people, investing in state-of-the-art technology and equipment, maintaining industry standards, and seeking to continuously improve efficiencies at every level of ADL Technology.