Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Assembly Services
We specialize in providing complete PCB design and manufacturing services at our facility in Columbus, Ohio. Our capabilities include:
- Four fully automated surface-mount lines
- Automated optical inspection
- Leaded and lead-free selective solder and wave solder
- Cable and wire harness assemblies
- Conformal coating
- Functional testing
- Final product assembly
Our LEAN facility handle high mix/high volume production runs and the supporting prototype and pilot builds required for printed circuit board projects. Our facility are RoHS compliant and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Surface Mount Capabilities
- LED assemblies
- Fine Pitch and BGA/uBGA placement (ball grid array)
- QFN placement (quad, flat, no leads)
- Leaded and lead-free assembly
- 0201 components
We use a Pemtron 3D solder paste inspection system to make sure that the PCBA’s you ordered meet your specifications, no many how many test points you may require.
Through Hole Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Automated and manual through-hole operations
- Leaded and lead-free assembly
- High mix/high volume production
ADL Technology offers both automated and manual through-hole assembly services for printed circuit boards production runs.
Additional Electronic Manufacturing Services
Since all PCBs are parts of larger systems, we provide the following services to support the completion of your finished product:
- Conformal coating for protection and ruggedization
- Box builds and systems integrations
- Control panel assembly services
- Wire harness assembly
Printed Circuit Board Design Services
Utilize our design engineering team for as much – or as little – design support as you need.
- Concept development, schematic capture, PCB layout, and prototyping
- Analog, digital, power, and low-power design
- Microcontroller-based design
- Firmware development
- Design for manufacture
Building your PCB assembly is only part of the process. ADL Technology prides itself on producing defect-free products. To achieve our high quality standards, we:
- Visually inspect each assembly numerous times throughout the assembly process to ensure that quality is being built into the product
- Utilize automated optical inspection on 100% of boards built using SMT technology
- Perform a full functional test on 100% of circuit boards in accordance with your test specifications
- Create a custom test fixture for your PCB assembly design
- Troubleshoot your device to the component level
To quote your PCB assembly, we typically require:
- Bill of materials: reference designators, component manufacturers, part numbers and substitution allowance
- Gerber files: describe each PCB assembly layer; used by the PCB fabricator to build the bare circuit board
- Fabrication notes: type of circuit board material, leaded or lead-free, and other special instructions for the circuit board
- Testing instructions: any necessary procedures, fixtures or firmware, if required
- Timing and quantity: estimated annual usage (EAU) and the desired product delivery schedule
- Other documentation: assembly drawings, electrical schematics, ASCII-formatted PCB assembly layout files, etc.
High-Tech, Fully Customized Electronic Manufacturing Services
Precise, automated, lean – Change to our manufacturing facility is outfitted with the best in technology, equipment and processes to deliver high-quality, cost-effective products fast.
We build flexibility into our approach by pairing the right capabilities with your unique project objectives and providing full service from concept to production. to If you’re looking for a new contract manufacturing partner, Contact us today to get started.