PCB, Printed Circuit Board Assembly Services
Our specialty is the full service manufacturing of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assemblies, this work includes:
- Surface mount technology
- Automated optical inspection
- Selective soldering
- Cable and wire harness assemblies
- Conformal coating
- Test and evaluation and final product assembly
Our LEAN facilities handle high mix/high volume productions runs and the supporting prototype-proof of concept work. Our facilities are RoHS compliant and we are ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our board production feature packaging that includes:
- LED assemblies
- Both BGA and High density, aka fine pitch BGA or uBGA (ball grid arrays)
- QFN (quad, flat, no leads)
- 0201 metric components
We use a Pemtron 3D solder paste inspection systemto make sure that the PCBA’s you ordered meet your specifications, no many how many test points you may require.
Through Hole Printed Circuit Board Assembly
Are you looking for through hole assembly services to support legacy designs? ADL Technology offers both automated and manual through-hold assembly services for low and medium runs and prototype-proof of concept work.
- Automated and manual processes
- High mix/High volume production and supporting proof of concept prototypes
Additional Electronic Design Services
Since all PCB’s are parts of larger devices we provide the following services to support the completion of your finished device:
- Conformal coating to protect and ruggedize the components
- Box building
- Control panel assembly services
Building your PCB Assembly is only part of the process. ADL Technology prides itself on quality and we:
- Visually inspect each assembly numerous times throughout the assembly process to ensure that quality is being built into the product
- Utilize automated optical inspection on 100% of boards built using SMT technology
- Are able to perform a full functional test on 100% of assembly products when a test step is part of the production process
- Create a custom test fixture for your PCBA design.
- Troubleshoot your device to the component level
Let’s get started today. Here is what we need to start your next PCB assembly project.
- Bill of materials: reference designators, component manufacturers, part numbers and substitution allowance
- Gerber files: describe each PCB assembly layer; used by the PCB fabricator to build the bare circuit board
- Fabrication notes: type of circuit board material, leaded or lead-free, and other special instructions for the circuit board
- Testing instructions: any necessary procedures, fixtures or firmware, if required
- Timing and quantity: estimated annual usage (EAU) and the desired product delivery schedule
- Other documentation: assembly drawings, electrical schematics, ASCII-formatted PCB assembly layout files, etc.
High-Tech, Fully Customized Electronic Manufacturing Services
Precise, automated, lean – we outfit our contract manufacturing facilities with the best in technology, equipment and processes to deliver high-quality, cost-effective products fast. We have four identical, fully automated lines to handle your next Printed circuit board assembly project.
We build flexibility into our approach by pairing the right capabilities with your unique project objectives and then providing full service from concept to production as the requirements of your product line evolve over time.
Contact us today to get started.